Re: [Question #232493]: yade crashes when opening

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
You forked, then you updated your branch in may 2012 for the last time
according to github (if I don't read it wrong).
Your branch is quite old, then obviously it must be different.

A question is if you plan to actively commit stuff in coming times. In
that case you could consider working on the main branch, which is a bit
easier - though not as easy as bzr or svn.
Instructions how to do so are in the yade's wiki page on git. Make sure
you read and apply all instructions from this page. I've seen so many
users in trouble just because they overlooked them.