Re: [Question #232493]: yade crashes when opening

Luc Scholtès posted a new comment:
Yes, as I told you, this new law would replace cohesiveFrictionalPM,
which is, as you said a duplicate of
Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment for the most part. So I would
remove cohesiveFrictionalPM, agreed. BTW, what is the procedure for that
matter?

Now, the new law allows to take into account pre-existing fracture
planes as I told you. The sort of things describe here:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1365160912000391#.

Nothing really new in terms of contact behaviour (normal, shear
adhesion), just a specific way of dealing with the orientation of
contacts belonging to pre-existing fractures (and, of course, the
initial interparticle distance as the equilibrium distance). A little
bit more than number of broken contacts ;)

I understand your concerns but I am not sure I could implement this
particular new feature into Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment.
What I can insure though, is that I will try to keep the files updated
in regards to the new features you mentionned (contact handling, PBC,
etc...).

Luc