Re: [Question #232941]: Capillary pressure between two particles

Hello Seungcheol,

probably just a very stupid question, but do you actually run the
simulation (I already asked last time, if you run it in GUI by play
button)? if yes, how your stored data looks like? you can access it in
ipython by
plot.data
command
cheers