Re: [Question #232941]: Capillary pressure between two particles

Hello Seungcheol,

plot.data is python dictionary. Keys defined by plot.addData function and
values are lists of numbers. So improved suggestion is to type
plot.data['b0displ']
or
plot.data['b1displ']

If it is full of zeros, then you have really no displacement, if the
numbers are nonzero, then you have some displacement. After this it should
be clear where the problem is (only displaying for example or something
inside the simulation)
cheers
Jan