Re: [Question #232941]: Capillary pressure between two particles

Hello Christian,
from this point of view, the Seungcheol's script is ok. This is standard
way how to do live plots (starting plotting before the simulation is run
and updating every while), see e.g.
yade/py/examples/simple-scene/simple-scene-plot.py (with commenting O.run()
command) or many other example scripts.
Jan