[Question #233548]: Modelling a brick wall on soil

Hello all,
Recently I've beening modelling with Yade but only a model representing soil from only spheres element.
This is just a thought, I wonder if with Yade we can create a model including discrete element with both types of emement: bricks and spheres at a same time in a model? To be short, the model I'm thinking is a brick wall on the ground.
The question is: can Yade do that? And if that is true, where in the yade's document can I find the information about the modelling principles, in particular the contact law that yade provides with, and (hopefully) an example in our database? I saw there's class yade.wrapper.Box but the remark "Avoid using in new code, prefer Facet instead." isn't clear for me.

Thanks in advance.