Re: [Question #230139]: clumps generating randomly in 2D simulation

Hello Fu,

could you create a minimal working example (i.e. a short script without
unnecessary parts, that reproduces your problem)?

Just an idea: do you have also some standalone (non-clump) particles in the
simulation? if yes, this is the reason (because you prescribe blockedDOFs
only to clumps). If no, the problem is somewhere else :-)
cheers
Jan