Re: [Question #233320]: compiling with quad precision

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
2013/8/21 Bruno Chareyre <question233320@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Question #233320 on Yade changed:
>
> Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
> So, this is compilation bug, sorry. :(
> CMake should not even read the triangulation folder when CGAL is disabled.
> Not sure if the bug was here for quite a long time or if recent changes in
> the build system are the cause.
> We will have to find out.
>
> From my point of view, there is no bug. Files in triangulation-folder
should be picked up
only if CGAL and GMP are found and CGAL is enabled [1].

But it should be tested in a clean build-directory, of course.

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L201

Cheers,

Anton