[Question #234445]: unregistered class (yade in centos 6)

Hi everyone,

I compiled YADE in a HPC cluster with centos 6 64 bit. Now I can test YADE in most circumstances, but encounter a runtime error "unregistered class" when I try to execute O.save(). I searched and find an old thread saying it is a bug due to libboost_serialization but already gets fixed. My YADE code is a recent trunk version and I am wondering which version of boost-serialization should I use to get rid of the bug? (Now I'm using boost 1.41.0)

Ning