Re: [Question #234129]: plastic energy dissipation

lingran is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,
Thanks for your comments. You are right and I will try my best to add law2.bendingElastEnergy() in c++ code.

But I still have several doubts.
1.	like Jan said, Why c++ is one time step earlier than python?
2.	When use Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment() and CohFrictMat, why do we need to set both alphaKr and alphaKtw to a non-zero value, otherwise the simulation would crush?
3.	Energy is not balanced even without considering friction and moments, that means:  utils.kineticEnergy+ Emgh(sum of (i.state.mass*(i.state.pos[1]*9.81 ))+ law2.normElastEnergy()+law2.shearElastEnergy()+O.energy[‘nonviscDamp’]!=constant.. The error increases with the increasing number of particles.

Thanks.
Best regards.
Lingran