Re: [Question #234676]: Stress measures in Yade

Hello Alexander,

why exactly is it useless? and how would you define "more useful"? :-) to
give correct answer, we will need to know what you want to achieve.. stress
of each particle? stress of one specific particle? overall stress of the
packing? Something else?

bodyStressTensors() returns list of stress tensors for each body. Basicly,
if you know stress of each body, you can do whatever you want (e.g. spatial
averages etc.)

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.utils.html#yade._utils.bodyStressTensors