Re: [Question #234676]: Stress measures in Yade

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
>Hi,
>Where can I find the recent version ?
>Abhineet Agarwal.

* First of all, please, don't send emails to my personnal adress. Not
your fault, I made the first mistake of replying to you directly...
In fact, for questions, please use the "answers" feature of launchpad,
so we can track discussions more easily.

* for recent version, see the installation instructions in the
documentation. yade-daily is the last precompiled package.
https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html

Bruno