Re: [Question #234854]: Multiple damping parameters

Klaus Thoeni proposed the following answer:
Hi,

some contact laws like HertzMindlin allow the use of MatchMaker, (see e.g.
examples/spheresFactory.py). It works as well with the damping coefficient cn,
e.g.:

cn=MatchMaker(matches=((steelId,shotsId,.4),(shotsId,shotsId,1)))

HTH
Klaus