Re: [Question #235031]: Projected Area of clump

Sergio posted a new comment:
Thank you again, Jan ; )

With all the clues that you have given to me, I will try to face the
problem for myself, but I'm sure that I will continue asking questions
referring to it.

>you can estimate the
>projected area by defining a grid and checking if the point of the grid is
>contained by your clump or not. Along what axis you want to make the
>projection? x/y/z or some generic axis?

I think you are considering to do something like is done in mass inertia approax in clumps, right? It could be an option... I will think about it. ; )
I will share my progress referring to the problem.

Thanks
Sergio