Re: [Question #235141]: Simulate the behaviour of a Bingham material (fresh concrete)

Ricardo Pieralisi posted a new comment:
First of all, thanks a lot for the help.

I am studying the Yade docs and try to understand better the program. I
have started with Yade in this monday, so I am like a freshman year.

I am using the distro Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, but I had some problems in the
instalation of the source code (the stable release 0.97 run perfectly).
I made some modifications and I am no able to compile again (even when I
try download again the trunk), the problem I am having is related to the
lib boost_python and some strange thing with CMAKE comand. Which distro
do you use?

The Bingham model is not a difficult model, the only particularity is
that on the tangencial contact it presents a slider (that restrain  the
beginning of the movement) in parallel if a dashpot and both are in
sequence with a spring. And about the normal contact (I think for normal
contact Yade has this law implemented) is usualy simulated with a
Kelvin-Voigt in parallel with a spring.

Thanks!