Re: [Question #235259]: How to count number of interactions

Christian Jakob proposed the following answer:
> My actual problem is, that only 1 interaction does appear in the
container O.interactions.

How many interactions would you expect from a simple model with one
sphere and facets?

> But none of the collisions between the ball and the floor. Why is
that?

There are no interactions between facets, so your interaction must be
between your sphere and one of the facets.

You can check which bodie ids are involved in interactions by:

for i in O.interactions:
  if i.isReal:
    print 'found interaction between ',i.id1,' and ',i.id2