Re: [Question #235266]: About expanding the translational and rotational state structure

burak er is still having a problem:
Dear Bruno,

I want to implement  the finite elements which are bonded together with
cohesive zone elements to form a complete deformable element. I don't
know whether the finite elements are already in the future
implementation request list. I have already decided to implement this
feature.

Also I want to learn if yade will have other integrators like Newmark-B?
Do you work on any other integrators, especially implicit ones?

Thank you in advance.

Burak ER