[Question #235552]: How to pass a python class to a C++ class

Hello

I try to write a ClumpsFactory class and want therefore pass a utils.clumpTemplate class from python to my C++ class.
I tried to pass it as a python::object

    ((python::object,clumpTemplate,NaN,,"ClumpTemplate for clumps to be generated"))

But it gives my odd compilation errors regarding a missing ´serialize´ function. Does somebody know how I can achieve this?

Cheers
Reza