[Question #235593]: Building sources in kdevelop

after I managed - with your help - to build sources via cmake in terminal, I installed kdevelop and imported the sources according to [1]. It is mentioned there that kdevelop can be used to build the project, too.
I did as adviced in the screenshot -> click on "Build Selection". But this results in an error
"/home/yade/Yade/fromSource/source/> scons
*** Failed ***"

Obviously scons is used and not cmake. But where is the appropriate build file? I did not find a instruction of how to configure kdevelop for building yade.

Could you please give a hint?

Thanks,
Alex

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Using_kdevelop4