[Question #235665]: changing gravity in NewtonIntegrator

For accelarating the process of particles falling into a box I tried to use a higher gravity. Its possible to adjust every time I start a new simulation file, but is there a way to adjust the gravity in the simulation run?

I use the gravity from the NewtonIntegrator, so I think it should be accessible by:
NewtonIntegrator.gravity

but this returns only:
<property at 0xe16260>

and setting the gravity with:
NewtonIntegrator.gravity = (0,0,-20)

this changes the value (I actually can see the change in the Inspector Menu) but it doesnt really affect the simulation.
So, what to do? Do I have to apply any function to change settings of the NewtonIntegrator? I think this must be similar to changing the damping within the simulation

Thanks for answering