Re: [Question #235628]: Trace a force under the capillary stress

Seungcheol Yeom posted a new comment:
Hello Bruno,

By reading the link below:

https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=createdistantmeniscii#yade.wrapper.Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity.createDistantMeniscii

there are two senarios such as a drying path and wetting path. For the
drying path, I should make meniscii as true for the first iteration and
then make false for the rest. On the other hand, it always set to the
false for the wetting path.

I am tyring to understand what the difference between the drying and wetting path by reading the paper (https://yade-dem.org/doc/publications.html#scholtes2009c).
Based on what I understand from the paper above, the drying senario is that the material get desaturated whereas the wetting senario is that the material get saturated due to the relative humidity of surronding air.

Thus, I choose the drying path which I think this senario is more
appropriate to my project that I am going to do.

Please correct me if I am wrong or let me know if I miss something.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Seungcheol