Re: [Question #235395]: Cannot get it working on debian 7.1 is this a python problem?

burak er gave more information on the question:
By the way this is a configuration problem of the ipython,

it is solved by using

cfg=Config()

and removing the lines prompt strings is set. This not the complete
solution because prompt strings are leaved default, not yade specific.
Therefore the part that has the problem should be changed to

	elif yade.runtime.ipython_version>=12:
		from IPython.frontend.terminal.embed import InteractiveShellEmbed
		from IPython.config.loader import Config
		cfg = Config()
		#prompt_config = cfg.PromptManager
		#prompt_config.in_template = ipconfig['prompt_in1']
		#prompt_config.in2_template = ipconfig['prompt_in2']
		#prompt_config.out_template = ipconfig['prompt_out']
		#import readline
		#for k in ipconfig['readline_parse_and_bind']: readline.parse_and_bind(k)
		InteractiveShellEmbed.config=cfg
		InteractiveShellEmbed.banner1=banner+'\n'
		ipshell=InteractiveShellEmbed()
		ipshell()

I could'nt be able to make it work like first version.  The problem is
caused by the ipython package version>0.12 .

Still, I am waiting for the full solution.