[Question #236190]: How to display the direction of particle velocity and force as arrows in paraview?

I simulated a block of soil and imported the data into paraview. Now I want to monitor the particle velocity and force at one moment. I can see the value of particle velocity and force by color, but I concern the directions more. If the directions of linear velocity, angular velocity, normal force and shear force can display as arrows, it will be very important for me to do further research. So how to display the direction of particle velocity and force as arrows in paraview, please?