Re: [Question #235466]: errors during cmake (qt4)

Alexander Eulitz [Eugen] posted a new comment:
Things got messed up a lot. I created these patches using the github homepage. I am not able to edit them anymore now.
I tried checking them out with github (command line tool) but this doesnt work.
For future changes I should use git (command line tool) only, I think.

Concerning the issues:
[1] I'm not a native english speaker, too, but "A series of wiki pages is dedicated to" sounds really good to me.
I agree with your [2] issue