Re: [Question #233320]: compiling with quad precision

Hello Matthias,

with the lastest trunk version I was able to compile and launch yade
without problems.. What minieigen do you use? the yade version, or the
external package? (you can post the console output of you cmake command,
the information should be there).
Thanks
Jan