Re: [Question #238297]: About netgen integration

burak er is still having a problem:
Hi Anton,

I have found a way to integrate netgen but i have to compile complete
netgen into a shared library. This is because sub components of netgen
decleares so many extern variables and functions that are defined in
other modules. Therefore, adding modules individually is impossible.

I want to ask if it is suitable to integrate complete netgen(licensed
under LGPL) into yade for compilation? It has the advantage of having a
roboust gui which lets user to mesh on the netgen gui, then, import it
into yade. That is far better than dividing domain into tetraherons in
yade with CGAL .

Also, I should mention that If i add netgen into yade, the compilation
becomes very slow.

Thank you in advance.