Re: [Question #238759]: UniaxialStrainer with friction

Hi Ricardo,

what spahe do you use for plates? Walls, facets, ...?

what material do you use for the plates? again CpmMat? if so and you use
Bo1_....aabbEnlargeFactor and Ig2_....interactionDetectionFactor, than some
cohesive bonds are created between spheres and plates. The possible
solutions are:
1) delete "manually" the interactions created between plate and spheres
after first step
2) use different material (FrictMat) for plates
and Ip2_FrictMat_CpmMat_FrictPhys in Ip functors in addition

cheers
Jan