Re: [Question #235466]: errors during cmake (qt4)

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
Right. As you guessed there is no point to explain.
I just checked how it works (the online edition tool). As expected this is a very bad thing to do.
A bad click and you loose everything since you are only typing in a web page. But this is not the worst thing. The real bad part is that by changing the source code online it means you will never compile it yourself. Basically: make a change, and let others discover if it gives a compile error (yes, you can break compilation with malformed documentation sometimes). Very bad practice.

Still, I can see you pull request of two months ago.