Re: [Question #239596]: FlowEngine is not defined in yade-daily - On Ubuntu 13.10

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Ehsan,

I just discovered a bug on 14.04, which may also affect you on 13.10 [1].
>From what you posted here, I don't see anything missing in the
libraries. So this bug has a high chance to be your problem.

If you are in this case of having a stable yade package installed on the
same machine you are compiling on, you may have to uninstall the stable
yade.
The reason is that the stable version it is hiding your compiled version
no matter what you do. And since the stable version has no FlowEngine
you don't have it either.
/
sudo apt-get remove//yade

/Then try your compiled version again.
If it crashes, it is a good sign: you are in the case of the previous
bug and should not be too difficult to fix.

You may have to re-install manually a few libraries that could be
removed together with yade:
sudo apt-get install python-gts python-minieigen
If it still doesn't work. Try recompiling the sources.

Let us know.

Bruno

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/1254708