[Question #239918]: how to add a new field in controller GUI in order to pass a parameter to a specific law

Hi There,

I just started using Yade.

Presently I use those commands to launch the controller view (GUI)

1- I run the command yade  then Ipress F12

I would like to add a new field (Real value) in Generate Panel, especially when choosing "CohesiveTriaxialTest" in order to pass this new value to cohesiveFrictionalRelationships  of type Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys in class CohesiveTriaxialTest when creating actors.

Could please help me to resolve this problem?

Kind regards,
Mansour