Re: [Question #239918]: how to add a new field in controller GUI in order to pass a parameter to a specific law

jduriez proposed the following answer:
If you really want achieve your goal through c++, I guess you have to
add a line in YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTRS_INIT_CTOR_PY block in the source
file (pkg/dem/CohesiveTriaxialTest.hpp). Look at other lines from this
block, or to https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/prog.html#yade-class-base-doc-
macro-family, for the syntax.

But actually, this way is also the one to access and modify variables
through Python. And (if you need another point of view different than
yours ;-) ) I confirm it's probably worth for you to learn to deal with
"python use" of yade

Jerome