Re: [Question #239989]: Change wall's size in the middle of simulation

Hello Nguyen,
what version of Yade do you use? I tried to find the function in the
documentation, but it seems not to be there..

there is utils.aabbWalls function with oversizeFactor parameter, I would
guess you meant that one or it was renamed. In that case, It is not
possible to the parameter directly, as the function returns 6 new wall
objects. You can chage position of that walls manually.

cheers
Jan