[Question #240167]: FuncG in ConcretePM.cpp

Hi everyone,

This question is a bit particular because only Vaclav Smilauer or a person familiar with the code can answer.
I was  comparing the model described in Smilauer's Thesis [1] to the code ConcretePM.cpp [2], in line 158 I read that funcG returns:

1.-(epsCrackOnset/kappaD)*exp(-(kappaD-epsCrackOnset)/epsFracture)

Or, in the Thesis, page 38 I read that funcG is:

1.-(epsFracture/kappa)*exp(-(kappa-epsCrackOnset)/epsFracture)

knowing that kappaD = max (epsilonN), I'm a bit confused here.

Any explanation would be welcome

Thanks !