Re: [Question #240275]: Avoid interaction between two particles in a four particles experiment

ZHU Huaxiang posted a new comment:
By the way, I am playing a middle school physics teaching software named 'Algodoo', run by physical engine.
Each body can be set in two mask or more, if explained by yade code, it is like

O.bodies[0].groupMask=[1];O.bodies[2].groupMask=[1]
O.bodies[1].groupMask=[1,2];O.bodies[3].groupMask=[1,2]
[engines]collider.avoidSelfInteractionMask=[2]

in the end, interactions 0,1 ; 1,2 ; 2,3 ; 3,4 can function as usual,
moreover, interaction 1,3 which I d like to avoid is really ignored.

I have already solved this problem by Algodoo, I think it will be
interesting that Yade have this configuration.

by the way, this is a very funny software for all ages, enjoy it if you want.
http://www.algodoo.com/