Re: [Question #239900]: equivalent damping calculation in ViscElPhys

Anton Gladky posted a new comment:
2013/12/4 Raphaël Maurin <question239900@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I made the change for kn, ks, cn and cs and didn't change the rest. I tested and it works as expected. (nothing changed except the behavior at l1 or l2 = 0 (l being cn, cs, kn or ks) .

We have this situation always during facet-sphere interaction [1].
Mass of one of element is 0, so the kn1 or kn2 will always be 0
(as well as ks, cn and cs).

So, we have to keep the previous behavior.

Anton

[1]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/ViscoelasticPM.cpp#L37