Re: [Question #240439]: create 3d triangle facet

Hello Yakir,

could you please describe a liitle more in detail your simulation setup?
e.g. how would you like to simulate the "3d triangle" penetration,
displacement controlled? If so, you can create the facets (as proposed by
Jerome) and directly prescribe their velocity. You don't need to do
anything else as facets are non-dynamic by default:

facets  = [
  facet(...),
  facet(...),
  facet(...),
]
O.bodies.append(facets)
for f in facets:
  f.state.vel = (0,0,-1) # or any other value

cheers
Jan