Re: [Question #238297]: About netgen integration

burak er confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Anton,

After a month I want to answer you. Netgen library should be compiled as
a whole because of the variables that are defined with the "extern"
keyword. The externally defined variables require to be in another
executable part, therefore, if you do not add that executable(shared
library in this case) the linker will complain and refuse to link. You
should have all the shared libraries where your extern variables are
defined. In Netgen nearly all modules have external variables.  Which
makes it impossible to use individual Netgen components.

I have also give up trying to use external meshing libraries. I just use
their gui to create mesh and then import by reading the mesh file in
python.

Thank you for your answers.