Re: [Question #240557]: error during make install

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
> Additionally, I added to CMakeLists.txt the line
>    INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${QGLVIEWER_INCLUDE_DIR})

Why do you need that, if it is inculded here [1]?

Please, provide full command, what you use for cmake configuration step,
full output and CmakeCache.txt

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/gui/CMakeLists.txt

Anton