[Question #240619]: Collision detection and dense sphere packing problem with compiled yade-daily

I already had yade-daily installed on my linux mint 15 and it worked very well.
I compiled yade-daily package on my Ubuntu 13.10 (since I intended to use coupled analysis using PFV method, and yade-daily installable was not prepared due to some reasons).
I wrote a code (something like PFV-oedometer.py example but using randomDensePack command) it worked good on my former version of yade-daily, but when I try to run it on my compiled version of yade-daily, i got strange errors! which I had not faced them before with the same code!:

1) Sometimes the "randomDensePack" works, and sometimes it does not work (no spheres will be generated!) with the same code.
2) In the cases that the "randomDensePack" worked, when I run the code, the collision detection between facets and sphere does not work (see the attached snapshots).

Another thing that makes me even more surprised is that when I try to run the oedometer code example code, it works very well and there is no problem about generating spheres and collision detection!!

What do you think about the source of problem? any thing I missed when compiling?
FYI I've appended below the warnings I got after running my code (In the case of generation of spheres):

       (1) WARN  /home/ehsan/yade-daily/trunk/pkg/dem/SpherePack.cpp:107 makeCloud: porosity must be >0, changing it for you. It will be ineffective if rMean>0.
      (2)  /home/ehsan/yade-daily/build/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade-2013-11-21.git-6927b03/py/yade/pack.py:294: FutureWarning: The default behavior will change; specify returnSpherePack=True for the new behavior, and False to get rid of this warning (your code will break in the future, however). The returned SpherePack object can be added to the simulation using SpherePack.toSimulation()
        (3)  warnings.warn('The default behavior will change; specify returnSpherePack=True for the new behavior, and False to get rid of this warning (your code will break in the future, however). The returned SpherePack object can be added to the simulation using SpherePack.toSimulation()',category=FutureWarning

The I used to get the first warning in the yade-daily I had before, but I got also 2 and 3, for the yade I compiled myself.

Thank you in advance