[Question #240628]: get fluid velocity in PFV cells

I am using PFV and want to know how I can get fluid velocity in the cells.
While visualisation in paraview one can see fluid velocities, but how can i get this information in python code?
I tried following codes:

1)
vel = flow.avFlVelOnSph(b.id)

NameError: global name 'avFlVelOnSph' is not defined

Maybe this happens, because I am using an "old" yade version from 16.10.2013 ...?

2)
vel = flow.getCellFlux(flow.getCell(Vector3(xDim/2,yDim/2,zDim/2)))

ERROR /home/christian/YADE/trunk/pkg/dem/FlowEngine.cpp:189 getCellFlux: Getting flux with cond higher than imposedP size.
0.0

Is this just for cells, with imposed pressure?

3)
vel = flow.getBoundaryFlux(0)

This one is working, but I get much smaller values, than in Paraview (factor 1e6!)

christian