Re: [Question #240117]: "Problem on a third party library using within YADE"

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
>  When I use this class gmshModel variable does not load mesh file(without giving error).
> If I compile the same lines [2] without yade the mesh loading goes very well.

Well, difficult to say, what is wrong here. Try to set "checkpoints" to define, where
it stops. Maybe, you will find the problem.

Are you sure, your code is compiled during Yade compilation?

> gmshModel->readMSH("/home/burak/boxcly.msh");

Why do you use absolute path?

Anton