Re: [Question #240621]: Avoid boundary effect by using parameter V in getStress() of non-periodic case

Nguyen N.G. Hien is still having a problem:
Hello Jan,
So acording to your suggestion, if I want to avoid the boudary effect by counting only the contact point of a zone inside the specimen, for example hereby I consider only a smaller box which each edge has size 85% of the box, can I use the contact point position instead of bodies position as the criteria? For example:

[...]
  for i in O.interactions:
    if (abs(i.geom.contactPoint[0])<=0.85*(width*0.5) and abs(i.geom.contactPoint[1])<=0.85*(height*0.5) and abs(i.geom.contactPoint[2])<=0.85*(depth*0.5)): continue
# width height and depth if the dimension of the specimen

And I realize that it should be f = i.phys.normalForce +
i.phys.shearForce (remove the bracket) sothat the Vector3 is callable
when we run the function :)