Re: [Question #241471]: mindlin contact law

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:
Hi Seungcheol,

First of all I would post your script and highlight any chances you have
done from the version you said was working fine. When I talk about
calibration I mean the approach you take to select the input parameters
of your simulations, be them for use in YADE or another DEM code. Surely
if you decide to use a contact law in place of another, you already have
some ideas on how to determine those parameters or where they should
come from (contact parameters, geometrical parameters etc.).

Chiara