Re: [Question #241615]: how can I write a Simulation with C++ code

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Dear Xin,
I started to type a reply (below) but actually I think I don't really understand your question.
The title suggests that you want to define a scene in some c++ code, but at the end the question becomes "how to declare a new engine?".

The best way to understand how defining a scene can be done in c++ is to look at the current PreProcessor classes (TriaxialTest.hpp/cpp).
For creating a new class, there is nothing much to do. cmake/make as usual and the new class will be picked up, as soon as the source code is in a right place (pkg/dem, typically).