[Question #242586]: Twisting moment

I would like to use the Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment contact law with only bending moment and whitout twisting moment. An easy way would be to assign alphaKtw = 0 in order to obtained the twisting stiffness ktw = 0. However due to harmonic average :
2.0*sdec1->alphaKtw*sdec2->alphaKtw/(sdec1->alphaKtw+sdec2->alphaKtw)
it is not possible to assign  alphaKtw = 0 for both particles involved in the contact. Consequently I would suggest to add in Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys a test as:
if sdec1->alphaKtw==0 and sdec2->alphaKtw==0  then  ktw = 0

Would you agree with this suggestion? would you suggest something else?

By the way, the twisting moment leads to crazy spin velocities, but I have not investigated whether it is "normal" or whether it is related to a bug.

Best,
Luc