Re: [Question #242586]: Twisting moment

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:

> if sdec1->alphaKtw==0 and sdec2->alphaKtw==0  then  ktw = 0
It makes sense.

> By the way, the twisting moment leads to crazy spin velocities, but I have not investigated whether it is "normal" or whether it is related to a bug.

Twisting/bending are not included in global particle stiffness in the
timestep determination, if they have dominant effect the automatic
timestep may be too large.
If you show that the same problems occures even with smaller steps then
it could be a bug. Would be surprising though, since twist moment have
been used many times without problems.

Bruno