Re: [Question #242646]: Changing The Integration Algorithm

burak er is still having a problem:
>It as a library, so integration can be executed inside yade. I may be
wrong.

Yes, it can be executed inside YADE but it's structure does not allow it
to be a regular engine of YADE. Because, at least for Runge Kutta
scheme, one time step requires multiple time steps at different time and
coordinates.

>Without understanding, what you want to achieve, it is difficult to
advice something. Please, provide a paper or other material.

As you might know, it is not straightforward to integrate rotational
motion. Because rotational coordinates are not vector quantities.
Here[1] is a paper  dealing with the rotational motion integration using
angular velocities.

[1]drugg.fgg.uni-lj.si/3947/1/P2011AES.pdf