Re: [Question #242646]: Changing The Integration Algorithm

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
As Vaclav suggests, you can imagine many different combinations of engines.
Do you really need a special library for Runge-Kutta?
You could simply run regular(*) steps to get the k_i of RK. I guess for you the "f" is the set of body forces?

Then one time step would read like this:
k1=O.forces
O.dt=0.5*DT
O.run(1,1)
k2=O.forces
O.reload()
O.forces=k2
O.dt=0.5*DT
O.run(1,1)
k3=O.forces
etc...

(*) Not excatly the usual steps, my impression is you need to put Newton
first, followed by resetForce and the interaction loop.