Re: [Question #242646]: Changing The Integration Algorithm

burak er is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

I have implemented integrator for translational states but may be
expanded to consider the rotational states as well. For this purpose I
have created an engine called Integrator which is based on Parallel
Engine( My thanks may go to Vaclav who proposed to start with Parallel
Engine). Integrator is an interface for all kind of Explicit Integrators
and I have created a structure called RungeKuttaCashKarp54Integrator
which is derived from Integrator interface and uses RKCK45 integrator of
odeint. With this structure I am able to use different kind of explicit
integrators of odeint which derive Integrator structure.

At this point, I think , the explicit integrators, especially the
adaptive ones should be standart within yade where they have many
advatages over the NewtonIntegrator.

Thank you.

Burak