Re: [Question #240738]: Solid sphere in ParaView

Hi Bruno,

I tried python scripting in Paraview, it is nice feature especially if you
do some sequences of commands regularly or for many simulations the same
commands. Instead of clicking in paraview, you type equivalent commands
into python script. The script is executed from paraview. So you do not
avoid using paraview, but you can avoid time consuming clicking.

I described the way I used python scripts in paraview and don't know if
there are other ways.

cheers